Some nights call for a quick dinner that's rich in goodness but light on calories. This is my go to meal for those occasions.
PREPARATION & COOKING TIME: 5 MINUTES (or less!)
- 3 cups of chicken bone broth
- 2 organic eggs
- Chili flakes, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste
- Put the bone broth in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Slowly poor the egg mixture through a slotted spoon into the boiling broth. The egg will turn into ribbons and will cook almost instantly in the boiling liquid.
- Divide into bowls and season with salt and pepper. Add chili flakes and parsley, if you like.
How easy is that? And surprisingly satisfying!
Note: As it is described here, each serve of this soup is 155 calories with 28 gram of protein. If you want to bulk it out a bit more, you can always add some tofu, or a couple of extra eggs.